Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sports Warehouse SALE!

Sports Warehouse in Market Market is on super sale! All items that are on 50% off get an additional 10% off.

The Jordan 8 which has been growing on me ever since I saw Michael Beasley wearing them is on 50% off, price is down to P3,498. The additional 10% brings the price even lower to P3,148.2. When the salesman informed me of the price, I was already thinking of buying this pair. Good thing though that it didn't look good on me because that would have put an even bigger hole on my already empty wallet.




The orange/white colorway is also available but it's not on 50% off.

Read more to see my other finds.


AJF 12s for only P4,497



Jordan 3s for only P3,748. They are also at 60% off. All white and all black colorway are available.



Jordan 15s for only P4,497 and Jordan CP3 for P4,496.

No comments: