Sunday, September 21, 2008

Air Jordan Jumpman Team Pro

I remember buying this pair when it first came out about back in 1998. It retailed at P 4,000; but I had only saved 2,000 and had to borrow the other half from my sister. Up to this day, I have not paid her back, hehehe.


After 10 years Nike is releasing them again starting October 1. Three colorways will be released. SRP is $115 (P 5,405 @ P47 - $1).


Dear Wifey and I had an binding agreement that I had to wait until December before I can buy shoes again, but I just had to have this pair. As fate would have it, I have a friend who will be coming home next month and she has happily agreed to buy it for me. I can't wait to have my all white colorway in a month's time.

Other colorways will be released by the end of the year.




No comments: