Saturday, October 4, 2008

Air Jordan Six Rings

Mom and Dad just got back from their cruise in Italy and Mom bore good news. She informed me that I can order shoes from my sister since they know someone coming home in November. My mind was going crazy the whole day thinking of which pair to buy. I had an earlier post on the Kobe Zoom 81, but it seems that it's not available in the U.S. I've decided to get the Air Jordan Six Rings Concord edition instead. I'll just tell my sister to swipe it using dad's extension card and charge it to dear old daddy as pasalubong from their cruise/Christmas gift.

It wasn't love at first sight with the 6 rings but the black/red colorway has been growing on me. And finally after seeing the concord colorway; I just got to have this pair.



More pics after the jump.




Pics are from kicksonfire.com

No comments: